- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For BX/Muscle biopsy/Inclusion bodies
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Infected organ, Abscesses
- Myositis, inclusion body
- Biopsies, biopsy, Biopsy (procedure), Biopsy action, Bodies Inclusion, Body Inclusion, BX Biopsy, Cellular Inclusion, cellular inclusions, Inclusion Bodies, inclusion body, Inclusion Cellular, Inclusions Cellular, Muscle, Muscle (organ), Muscle (tissue), Muscle group, MUSCLE SOFT TISSUE, Muscle tissue, Muscle tissue (body structure), Muscles, Musculus, Set of muscles, Textus muscularis
- External Links Related to BX/Muscle biopsy/Inclusion bodies
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)