- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For BX/Lymph node/Warthin-Starry silver stain/Abnormal
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Cat-scratch disease
- Abnormal, LN Lymph node, Lymph gland, lymph node, Lymph node proper, Lymph node structure, Lymph node structure (body structure), Lymph Node Structures, LYMPH NODES, Lymphatic gland, Node Lymph, Nodes Lymph, Nodus lymphaticus, PATHOL, Pathologies, Pathology, pathology (field), Pathology (specialty), Reticuloendothelial System Lymph Node, Structure of lymph node, Structure of lymph node (body structure), Warthin-Starry silver stain
- External Links Related to BX/Lymph node/Warthin-Starry silver stain/Abnormal
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)