- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For BX/Lymph node/Plasmacyte infiltr/preserved architecture
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Neoplastic Disorders
- Castleman's disease
- LN Lymph node, Lymph gland, lymph node, Lymph node proper, Lymph node structure, Lymph node structure (body structure), Lymph Node Structures, LYMPH NODES, Lymphatic gland, Node Lymph, Nodes Lymph, Nodus lymphaticus, PATHOL, Pathologies, Pathology, pathology (field), Pathology (specialty), Plasmacyte infiltr/preserved architecture, Reticuloendothelial System Lymph Node, Structure of lymph node, Structure of lymph node (body structure)
- External Links Related to BX/Lymph node/Plasmacyte infiltr/preserved architecture
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)