- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For BX/Lymph Node Histocytic Cortex infiltrate/necrosis
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Granulomatous, Inflammatory Disorders
- Kikuchi's disease
- Biopsy lymph gland, Biopsy of Lymph Node, Biopsy of lymph node (procedure), Cellular necrosis, Histiocytic infiltrate, Histiocytic infiltrate (morphologic abnormality), Histiocytic reaction, HISTIOCYTOSES, Histiocytosis, Histiocytosis (morphologic abnormality), Histiocytosis unspecified, Histiocytosis unspecified (disorder), Lymph gland biopsy, Lymph node biopsy, Lymph Node Cortex, NECROSES, necrosis, Necrosis (morphologic abnormality), Necrotic, Pathology, Reticuloendothelial cell infiltrate, Reticulohistiocytosis, Tissue devitalisation, Tissue devitalization
- External Links Related to BX/Lymph Node Histocytic Cortex infiltrate/necrosis
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)