- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For BX/Lymph node biopsy/Warthin-Finkeldey RES/giant cells
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Measles (rubeola)
- Abnormal numbers of nuclei, Biopsy lymph gland, Biopsy of Lymph Node, Biopsy of lymph node (procedure), Cell Giant, Cell Multinucleated Giant, Cells Giant, Cells Multinucleated Giant, Giant Cell, Giant Cell Multinucleated, Giant Cells, Giant Cells Multinucleated, Lymph gland biopsy, Lymph node biopsy, Multinucleate cell, Multinucleate giant cell, Multinucleate giant cell (body structure), Multinucleate giant cell (cell), Multinucleated cell, Multinucleated Giant Cell, Multinucleated Giant Cells, Pathology, Polykaryocyte, Polykaryocyte (cell), Polykaryocytes, Syncytia, Syncytium
- External Links Related to BX/Lymph node biopsy/Warthin-Finkeldey RES/giant cells
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)