- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For BX/Lymph node biopsy/Histiocytic blurring germinal centers
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Toxoplasmosis, disseminated
- Toxoplasmosis, lymphadenitis, acute
- Biopsy lymph gland, Biopsy of Lymph Node, Biopsy of lymph node (procedure), Center Germinal, Centers Germinal, Germinal center, Germinal center of lymph node, Germinal Centers, Germinal centre of lymph node, Histiocytic infiltrate, Histiocytic infiltrate (morphologic abnormality), Histiocytic reaction, HISTIOCYTOSES, Histiocytosis, Histiocytosis (morphologic abnormality), Histiocytosis unspecified, Histiocytosis unspecified (disorder), Lymph gland biopsy, Lymph node biopsy, Lymph Node Germinal Center, Pathology, Peripheral lymphoid tissue, Reticuloendothelial cell infiltrate, Reticulohistiocytosis, Secondary lymphoid nodule, Secondary lymphoid tissue, Secondary nodular lymphoid tissue, Structure of germinal center of lymph node, Structure of germinal center of lymph node (body structure), Structure of germinal centre of lymph node
- External Links Related to BX/Lymph node biopsy/Histiocytic blurring germinal centers
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)