- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For BX/Lymph node biopsy/Focal sinus distension/monocytes
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Toxoplasmosis, lymphadenitis, acute
- Biopsy lymph gland, Biopsy of Lymph Node, Biopsy of lymph node (procedure), Blood monocyte, Blood monocytes, Focal sinus distension, Lymph gland biopsy, Lymph node biopsy, Marrow monocyte, Monocyte, Monocyte (cell), Monocytes, Monocytic, Pathology
- External Links Related to BX/Lymph node biopsy/Focal sinus distension/monocytes
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)