- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For BX/Lung/Lymphocyte/histiocyte/plasma cell/interstitial
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Pneumonia, viral
- Measles pneumonia/viral giant cell
- Biopsy lung, Biopsy of Lung, Biopsy of lung (procedure), Blood lymphocyte, Blood lymphocytic cell, Blood plasma cell, Cell Plasma, Cells Plasma, Fluid Intercellular, Fluid Interstitial, Fluids Intercellular, Fluids Interstitial, Histiocyte, Histiocytes, Histocyte, Intercellular Fluid, Intercellular Fluids, interstitial fluid, Interstitial Fluids, Lung Biopsy, lymph cell, Lymphocyte, Lymphocyte (cell), lymphocytes, Lymphocytic, Lymphocytic cell, Marrow lymphocyte, Pathology, Plasma cell, Plasma cell (body structure), Plasma cell (cell), Plasma cells, Plasmacyte, Plasmacytes, Plasmacytic, Plasmocyte, Plasmocytic, Resident tissue macrophage, Resident tissue macrophage (cell), Tissue macrophage
- External Links Related to BX/Lung/Lymphocyte/histiocyte/plasma cell/interstitial
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)