- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For BX/Lung/Lymphocyte/histiocyte/plasma cell/interstitial
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Pneumonia, viral
- Measles pneumonia/viral giant cell
- Biopsy lung, Biopsy of Lung, Biopsy of lung (procedure), Blood lymphocyte, Blood lymphocytic cell, Blood plasma cell, Cell Plasma, Cells Plasma, Fluid Intercellular, Fluid Interstitial, Fluids Intercellular, Fluids Interstitial, Histiocyte, Histiocytes, Histocyte, Intercellular Fluid, Intercellular Fluids, interstitial fluid, Interstitial Fluids, Lung Biopsy, lymph cell, Lymphocyte, Lymphocyte (cell), lymphocytes, Lymphocytic, Lymphocytic cell, Marrow lymphocyte, Pathology, Plasma cell, Plasma cell (body structure), Plasma cell (cell), Plasma cells, Plasmacyte, Plasmacytes, Plasmacytic, Plasmocyte, Plasmocytic, Resident tissue macrophage, Resident tissue macrophage (cell), Tissue macrophage
- External Links Related to BX/Lung/Lymphocyte/histiocyte/plasma cell/interstitial
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)