- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For BX/Lung Caseating granuloma
Available only to registered users.
- 4 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Tuberculosis pulmonary
- Tuberculosis, cavitary pulmonary
- Biopsy lung, Biopsy of Lung, Biopsy of lung (procedure), Caseating, Epithelioid granuloma, Epitheloid granuloma, Granuloma, Granuloma (morphologic abnormality), GRANULOMAS, GRANULOMATOUS LESION, Histiocytic granuloma, Lung Biopsy, Pathology
- External Links Related to BX/Lung Caseating granuloma
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)