- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For BX/Lung Bronchiol mucosal edema
Available only to registered users.
- 3 possible diagnoses found
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Status asthmaticus
- Extrinsic/allergic asthma syndrome
- Bronchiolar, bronchiole, Bronchiole structure, Bronchiole structure (body structure), Bronchiole/Bronchiolar, BRONCHIOLES, Bronchiolo-, Bronchiolus, Edema mucosal, Lung, Lung structure, Lung structure (body structure), LUNGS, Mucosal edema, Mucosal oedema, Mucous membrane edema, Mucous membrane edema (finding), Mucous membrane oedema, Oedema mucosal, Pathology, Pulmonary, Pulmono-, Respiratory System Lung, Set of bronchioles, Set of lungs
- External Links Related to BX/Lung Bronchiol mucosal edema
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)