- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For BX/Lung Bizarre cytological abnormalities
Available only to registered users.
- 4 possible diagnoses found
- Electromagnetic, Physics, trauma, Radiation Causes
- Pneumonitis, radiation
- Radiomimetic drugs Administration/Toxicity
- Chemotherapy, cancer (anti-neoplastic)
- Organ Poisoning (Intoxication)
- Drug induced Lung disease.
- Abnormal, Biopsy lung, Biopsy of Lung, Biopsy of lung (procedure), CYTOL, Cytologies, Cytology, cytology (field), Lung Biopsy, Pathology
- External Links Related to BX/Lung Bizarre cytological abnormalities
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)