- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For BX/Lung biopsy/Whorled fibrous nodules
Available only to registered users.
- 4 possible diagnoses found
- Poisoning (Specific Agent)
- Silicosis, acute/sandblasting lung
- Biopsy lung, Biopsy of Lung, Biopsy of lung (procedure), FIBROUS NODULE, Fibrous nodule (morphologic abnormality), Fibrous nodules, Lung Biopsy, Nodule fibrous, Pathology, Whorls
- External Links Related to BX/Lung biopsy/Whorled fibrous nodules
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)