- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For BX/Lung biopsy/Tumor cells in connective tissue/septa
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Neoplastic Disorders
- Metastatic lung lymphatics/carcinoma
- Biopsy lung, Biopsy of Lung, Biopsy of lung (procedure), Connective Tissue, Connective tissue (substance), Connective tissue structure, Connective tissue structure (body structure), Connective Tissues, Invasion, Lung Biopsy, Pathology, Status of invasion by tumor, Status of invasion by tumor (observable entity), Status of invasion by tumour, Textus connectivus, Tissue Connective, Tissues Connective, Tumor Cell Invasion, Tumor Invasion, Tumour invasion
- External Links Related to BX/Lung biopsy/Tumor cells in connective tissue/septa
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)