- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For BX/Lung biopsy/Lymphocytic infiltrates
Available only to registered users.
- 3 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Neoplastic Disorders
- Leukemic/lymphocytic lung infiltrate
- Pulmonary lymphoma
- Lung, Lung structure, Lung structure (body structure), LUNGS, Lymphocytic Infiltrates, PATHOL, Pathologies, Pathology, pathology (field), Pathology (specialty), Pulmonary, Pulmono-, Respiratory System Lung, Set of lungs
- External Links Related to BX/Lung biopsy/Lymphocytic infiltrates
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)