- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For BX/Lung biopsy/Langerhans granulomas
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Granulomatous, Inflammatory Disorders
- Pulmonary eosinophilic granuloma
- Langerhans granulomas, Lung, Lung structure, Lung structure (body structure), LUNGS, PATHOL, Pathologies, Pathology, pathology (field), Pathology (specialty), Pulmonary, Pulmono-, Respiratory System Lung, Set of lungs
- External Links Related to BX/Lung biopsy/Langerhans granulomas
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)