- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For BX/Lung biopsy/Fibrosing bronchiolitis process
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Infected organ, Abscesses
- Bronchiolitis obliterans
- Granulomatous, Inflammatory Disorders
- Bronchiolitis obliterans/pneumonia/BOOP
- Fibrosing bronchiolitis process, Lung, Lung structure, Lung structure (body structure), LUNGS, PATHOL, Pathologies, Pathology, pathology (field), Pathology (specialty), Pulmonary, Pulmono-, Respiratory System Lung, Set of lungs
- External Links Related to BX/Lung biopsy/Fibrosing bronchiolitis process
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)