- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For BX/Liver obliterative lesions hepatic venules
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Anatomic, Foreign Body, Structural Disorders
- Veno-occlusive hepatic disease
- Poisoning (Specific Agent)
- Senecio alkaloid/bush tea ingestion
- Body System Hepatic, Gastrointestinal Tract Liver, Hepatic Body System, Hepatic Organ System, LIVER, Liver structure, Liver structure (body structure), Livers, Obliterative lesions hepatic venules, Organ System Hepatic, PATHOL, Pathologies, Pathology, pathology (field), Pathology (specialty)
- External Links Related to BX/Liver obliterative lesions hepatic venules
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)