- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For BX/Liver biopsy/Sclerosing hyaline necrosis
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Poisoning (Specific Agent)
- Alcoholic liver disease
- Hepatitis, alcoholic
- Body System Hepatic, Gastrointestinal Tract Liver, Hepatic Body System, Hepatic Organ System, LIVER, Liver structure, Liver structure (body structure), Livers, Organ System Hepatic, PATHOL, Pathologies, Pathology, pathology (field), Pathology (specialty), Sclerosing hyaline necrosis
- External Links Related to BX/Liver biopsy/Sclerosing hyaline necrosis
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)