- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For BX/Liver biopsy/Portal triad mono/neutrophilic infiltrate
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Poisoning (Specific Agent)
- Hepatitis, alcoholic
- Body System Hepatic, Gastrointestinal Tract Liver, Hepatic Body System, Hepatic Organ System, LIVER, Liver structure, Liver structure (body structure), Livers, Organ System Hepatic, PATHOL, Pathologies, Pathology, pathology (field), Pathology (specialty), Portal triad mono/neutrophilic infiltrate
- External Links Related to BX/Liver biopsy/Portal triad mono/neutrophilic infiltrate
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)