- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For BX/Liver biopsy/Normal
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Metabolic, Storage Disorders
- Gilbert's syndrome
- Rotor syndrome
- Body System Hepatic, Gastrointestinal Tract Liver, Hepatic Body System, Hepatic Organ System, LIVER, Liver structure, Liver structure (body structure), Livers, normal, Organ System Hepatic, PATHOL, Pathologies, Pathology, pathology (field), Pathology (specialty)
- External Links Related to BX/Liver biopsy/Normal
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)