- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For BX/Liver biopsy/Mononuclear periportal infiltrate
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Poisoning (Specific Agent)
- Hepatitis, alcoholic
- Body System Hepatic, Gastrointestinal Tract Liver, Hepatic Body System, Hepatic Organ System, LIVER, Liver structure, Liver structure (body structure), Livers, Mononuclear periportal infiltrate, Organ System Hepatic, PATHOL, Pathologies, Pathology, pathology (field), Pathology (specialty)
- External Links Related to BX/Liver biopsy/Mononuclear periportal infiltrate
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)