- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For BX/Liver biopsy/Hepatocellular carcinoma
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Neoplastic Disorders
- Carcinoma, hepatocellular
- Body System Hepatic, carcinoma hepatic cell, Carcinoma hepatocellular, Carcinoma liver, CARCINOMA OF LIVER, Carcinoma of liver cell, Carcinoma of Liver Cells, Carcinoma of liver specified as primary, Carcinoma of the Liver Cells, Carcinomas Hepatocellular, Gastrointestinal Tract Liver, HCC, HCC Hepatocellular carcinoma, Hepatic Body System, Hepatic Carcinoma, hepatic cell carcinoma, Hepatic Organ System, hepatocarcinoma, Hepatocellular ca., Hepatocellular carcinoma, Hepatocellular carcinoma (clinical), Hepatocellular carcinoma (morphologic abnormality), Hepatocellular Carcinomas, hepatoma, Hepatoma malignant, Hepatomas, LCC Liver cell carcinoma, LIVER, LIVER CANCER HEPATOCARCINOMA, LIVER CARCINOMA, LIVER CARCINOMA PRIMARY, Liver cell carcinoma, Liver cell carcinoma (clinical), Liver cell carcinoma (disorder), Liver structure, Liver structure (body structure), Livers, Malignant hepatoma, Organ System Hepatic, PATHOL, Pathologies, Pathology, pathology (field), Pathology (specialty), Primary carcinoma of liver, Primary carcinoma of liver (disorder), Primary Carcinoma of Liver Cells, Primary Carcinoma of the Liver Cells
- External Links Related to BX/Liver biopsy/Hepatocellular carcinoma
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)