- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For BX/Labial biopsy/Lymphoid foci/accessory salivary glands
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Sjogrens sicca syndrome
- Accessory salivary gland, Accessory salivary gland (disorder), Biopsy lip, Biopsy of lip, Biopsy of lip (procedure), BX LIP, Cell Lymphoid, Cells Lymphoid, Lip biopsy, Lymphoid Cell, Lymphoid Cells, Pathology, salivary gland accessory
- External Links Related to BX/Labial biopsy/Lymphoid foci/accessory salivary glands
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)