- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For BX/Intestinal Transmural lesions
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Crohn's disease (Regional enteritis)
- Crohn's colitis/large bowel
- bowel, Intestinal, Intestinal structure, Intestinal structure (body structure), Intestinal tract, Intestine, Intestines, Intestino-, PATHOL, Pathologies, Pathology, pathology (field), Pathology (specialty), Transmural lesions
- External Links Related to BX/Intestinal Transmural lesions
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)