- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For BX/Intestinal/PAS positive macrophages/submucosal
Available only to registered users.
- 3 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Mycobacterium avium intracellulare/MAC/MAI
- Histoplasmosis, disseminated
- Whipples disease
- bowel, Intestinal, Intestinal structure, Intestinal structure (body structure), Intestinal tract, Intestine, Intestines, Intestino-, PAS positive macrophages/submucosal, PATHOL, Pathologies, Pathology, pathology (field), Pathology (specialty)
- External Links Related to BX/Intestinal/PAS positive macrophages/submucosal
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)