- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For BX/Intestinal biopsy/Lymphocyte infiltration
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Neoplastic Disorders
- Alpha Heavy Chain Disease
- Biopsies, biopsy, Biopsy (procedure), Biopsy action, Blood lymphocyte, Blood lymphocytic cell, bowel, BX Biopsy, infiltration, Intestinal, Intestinal structure, Intestinal structure (body structure), Intestinal tract, Intestine, Intestines, Intestino-, lymph cell, Lymphocyte, Lymphocyte (cell), lymphocytes, Lymphocytic, Lymphocytic cell, Marrow lymphocyte
- External Links Related to BX/Intestinal biopsy/Lymphocyte infiltration
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)