- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For BX/Duodenal biopsy PCR tropheryma whippelii
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Whipples CNS disease/encephalopathy
- Whipples disease
- Biopsies, biopsy, Biopsy (procedure), Biopsy action, BX Biopsy, Disease Whipple, Disease Whipple's, Duodenal, Duodenal structure, Duodenal structure (body structure), Duodeno-, DUODENUM, Duodenums, GRANULOMATOSIS LIPOPHAGIC INTESTINAL, Intestinal lipodystrophy, Intestinal Whipple's disease, LIPODYSTROPHY INTESTINAL, PCR, PCR Polymerase chain reaction, PCR Polymerase chain reactn, Polymerase chain reaction, Polymerase Chain Reactions, Reaction Polymerase Chain, Reactions Polymerase Chain, SPRUE NONTROPICAL SECONDARY, WD Whipple's disease, WHIPPLE DIS, Whipple Disease, WHIPPLES DIS, Whipples Disease, Whipple's Disease, Whipple's disease (disorder)
- External Links Related to BX/Duodenal biopsy PCR tropheryma whippelii
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)