- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For BX/Bladder biopsy/Granulomata/inflammation
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Schistosomiasis, hematobium
- Tuberculosis, genitourinary
- Bladder, Bladder structure, Bladder Urinary, Granulomata/Inflammation, PATHOL, Pathologies, Pathology, pathology (field), Pathology (specialty), URINARY BLADDER, Urinary bladder structure, Urinary bladder structure (body structure), Urinary System Bladder
- External Links Related to BX/Bladder biopsy/Granulomata/inflammation
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)