- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Bullous myringitis - Causes, Occupation/Military
Available only to registered users.
- 8 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Pneumonia, mycoplasma
- Mycoplasma/Eaton agent disease
- Herpes Zoster, geniculate ganglion
- Leishmaniasis, old world cutaneous
- Lymphogranuloma venereum
- Poisoning (Specific Agent)
- Pentaborane poisoning
- Tear gas Irritants (Cs/Cn/Cnc/Ca/Cr/Cnb/Ps) CBW potential
- Toxic smoke/weapons (Nox/Hc/Rp/Fs/Fm/Sgf2/Teflon)