- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Bullous myringitis - Causes, Occupation/Dentist
Available only to registered users.
- 11 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis C virus (non-A, non-B)
- Pneumonia, mycoplasma
- Mycoplasma/Eaton agent disease
- Herpes Zoster, geniculate ganglion
- Tuberculosis pulmonary
- Relational, Mental, Psychiatric Disorders
- Suicide/Suicidal depression
- Poisoning (Specific Agent)
- Mercury chronic toxicity/poisoning