- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Bullous myringitis - Causes, Family history/Enzyme defect
Available only to registered users.
- 8 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Pneumonia, mycoplasma
- Mycoplasma/Eaton agent disease
- Herpes Zoster, geniculate ganglion
- Metabolic, Storage Disorders
- LCHAD/Long chain OH-CoA dehydrogenase def
- MCAD/Medium chain OH-CoA Dehydrogenase def
- VLCHAD/Very Long chain OH-CoA dehydrogenase def