- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Bullous myringitis - Causes, Family history/Bulging eyes/proptosis
Available only to registered users.
- 7 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Pneumonia, mycoplasma
- Mycoplasma/Eaton agent disease
- Herpes Zoster, geniculate ganglion
- Congenital, Developmental Disorders
- Congenital proptosis
- Exophthalmos/proptosis, congenital
- Anatomic, Foreign Body, Structural Disorders
- Vegetative, Autonomic, Endocrine Disorders
- Hyperthyroidism (Graves disease)