- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Bullous myringitis - Causes, Family history/Bleeding disorders
Available only to registered users.
- 9 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Pneumonia, mycoplasma
- Mycoplasma/Eaton agent disease
- Herpes Zoster, geniculate ganglion
- Congenital, Developmental Disorders
- Bernard-Soulier Syndrome
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders
- Factor IX deficiency (Christmas dis)
- Von Willebrand's disease
- Factor V deficiency
- Factor X deficiency (Stuart-Power factor)