- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Bullous myringitis - Causes, Family history/Angioedema/asphyxia
Available only to registered users.
- 6 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Pneumonia, mycoplasma
- Mycoplasma/Eaton agent disease
- Herpes Zoster, geniculate ganglion
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Anaphylaxis, generalized
- Idiopathic Anaphylactoid Reactions/Recurrent
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders
- Angioedema/Angioneurotic edema, hereditary