- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Bullous myringitis - Causes, European racial stock/population
Available only to registered users.
- 7 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Pneumonia, mycoplasma
- Fascioliasis/liver fluke
- Mycoplasma/Eaton agent disease
- Herpes Zoster, geniculate ganglion
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders
- Factor II mutation (20210)
- Factor V Leiden mutation