- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Buccal cell DNA/genome abnormal (Lab)
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Metabolic, Storage Disorders
- Fructose intolerance, hereditary
- 5 alpha Reductase Deficiency Syndrome
- Abnormal, Buccal smear, buccal smear biopsy procedure, Buccal smear for Barr bodies, Buccal smear for Barr bodies (procedure), Buccal smear procedure, Buccal smear procedure (procedure), Deoxyribonucleic acid, Deoxyribonucleic acid (substance), Deoxyribonucleic acids, Desoxyribonucleic acid, DNA, DNA (Deoxyribonucleic Acid), DNA / desoxyribonucleic acid, DNA Deoxyribonucleic acid, dna/desoxyribonucleic acid, Lab, Smear buccal
- Be the first to add a definition for Buccal cell DNA/genome abnormal (Lab)
- External Links Related to Buccal cell DNA/genome abnormal (Lab)
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)