- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Breast hematoma - Rule Outs, Increased tolerance to pain/Analgesia/Awake
Available only to registered users.
- 9 possible diagnoses found
- Neoplastic Disorders
- Adenocarcinoma, breast
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders
- Chromosome 22q13.3 deletion syndrome (22q13.3)
- Epinephrine, endogenous, effect
- Epinephrine (Adrenalin) Administration/Toxicity
- Ketamine (Ketalar) Administration/Toxicity/abuse/intake
- Poisoning (Specific Agent)
- Amphetamine/Speed toxidrome/Acute
- Phencyclidine (Angel dust) intoxication
- Cocaine abuse/intoxication
- Methamphetamine/Speed/Amphetamine chronic/abuse