- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Bone marrow/Red fluorescent normoblasts
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Metabolic, Storage Disorders
- Erythrohepatic protoporphyria
- Erythropoetic protoporphyria variant
- All bone marrow, All bone marrow (body structure), BM Bone marrow, Bone mar, bone marrow, Bone marrow (body structure), Bone marrow structure, Bone marrow structure (body structure), Erythroblast, Erythroblast (cell), Erythroblasts, Erythrocyte Nucleated, Erythrocytes Nucleated, Erythrocytes.nucleated, Haematopoietic marrow, Hematopoietic marrow, Marrow (bone), Marrow Bone, Medulla ossea, Normoblast, Normoblasts, NRBC Nucleated red blood cell present, Nucleated erythrocyte, Nucleated Erythrocytes, NUCLEATED RBCS, Nucleated red blood cell, Nucleated red blood cell (body structure), Nucleated red blood cell (cell), Nucleated red blood cell observation, NUCLEATED RED BLOOD CELLS, Nucleated red cell, NUCLEATED RED CELLS, Red fluorescent, Reticuloendothelial System Bone Marrow
- External Links Related to Bone marrow/Red fluorescent normoblasts
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)