- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Bone marrow/Histiocyte hypertrophy/infiltrate
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Neoplastic Disorders
- Malignant histiocytosis
- All bone marrow, All bone marrow (body structure), BM Bone marrow, Bone mar, bone marrow, Bone marrow (body structure), Bone marrow structure, Bone marrow structure (body structure), Enlargement, Haematopoietic marrow, Hematopoietic marrow, Histiocyte, Histiocytes, Histocyte, Hypertrophic, HYPERTROPHIES, hypertrophy, Hypertrophy (dup) (morphologic abnormality), Hypertrophy (morphologic abnormality), infiltration, Marrow (bone), Marrow Bone, Medulla ossea, Resident tissue macrophage, Resident tissue macrophage (cell), Reticuloendothelial System Bone Marrow, Tissue macrophage
- External Links Related to Bone marrow/Histiocyte hypertrophy/infiltrate
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)