- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Bone marrow/Histiocyte hypertrophy/infiltrate
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Neoplastic Disorders
- Malignant histiocytosis
- All bone marrow, All bone marrow (body structure), BM Bone marrow, Bone mar, bone marrow, Bone marrow (body structure), Bone marrow structure, Bone marrow structure (body structure), Enlargement, Haematopoietic marrow, Hematopoietic marrow, Histiocyte, Histiocytes, Histocyte, Hypertrophic, HYPERTROPHIES, hypertrophy, Hypertrophy (dup) (morphologic abnormality), Hypertrophy (morphologic abnormality), infiltration, Marrow (bone), Marrow Bone, Medulla ossea, Resident tissue macrophage, Resident tissue macrophage (cell), Reticuloendothelial System Bone Marrow, Tissue macrophage
- External Links Related to Bone marrow/Histiocyte hypertrophy/infiltrate
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)