- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Bone marrow/Cleft nucleus pattern/large lymphocyte
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Neoplastic Disorders
- Lymphoma bone marrow/infiltrate/replace
- Lymphoma/malignant, non-Hodgkins
- All bone marrow, All bone marrow (body structure), Blood lymphocyte, Blood lymphocytic cell, BM Bone marrow, Bone mar, bone marrow, Bone marrow (body structure), Bone marrow structure, Bone marrow structure (body structure), Cleft nucleus pattern, Haematopoietic marrow, Hematopoietic marrow, large, lymph cell, Lymphocyte, Lymphocyte (cell), lymphocytes, Lymphocytic, Lymphocytic cell, Marrow (bone), Marrow Bone, Marrow lymphocyte, Medulla ossea, Reticuloendothelial System Bone Marrow
- External Links Related to Bone marrow/Cleft nucleus pattern/large lymphocyte
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)