- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Bobbing Eyes
Available only to registered users.
- 4 possible diagnoses found
- Surgical, Procedure Complication
- Vertebral artery ligation
- Arteriosclerotic, Vascular, Venous Disorders
- Vertebral artery infarct/thrombosis
- Vertebrobasilar artery dissection
- Vertebrobasilar artery insufficiency s.
- Be the first to add a definition for Bobbing Eyes
- External Links Related to Bobbing Eyes
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)