- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Black pigmented/hair roots
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Functional, Physiologic Variant Disorders
- Hair dye/bleach/permanent effect
- Poisoning (Specific Agent)
- Thallium poisoning
- Be the first to add a definition for Black pigmented/hair roots
- External Links Related to Black pigmented/hair roots
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)