- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Patient/Immune compromised/Immune suppressed, Headache, throbbing, vascular: Biochemical Disorders
List of current finding(s):
Available only to registered users.
- 130 possible diagnoses found
- Trauma Causes (1)
- Electromagnetic, Physics, trauma, Radiation Causes (1)
- Iatrogenic, Self Induced Disorders (1)
- Surgical, Procedure Complication (1)
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent) (67)
- Infected organ, Abscesses (23)
- Neoplastic Disorders (11)
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders (3)
- Biochemical Disorders (2)
- Deficiency Disorders (1)
- Anatomic, Foreign Body, Structural Disorders (1)
- Arteriosclerotic, Vascular, Venous Disorders (1)
- Functional, Physiologic Variant Disorders (1)
- Vegetative, Autonomic, Endocrine Disorders (7)
- Reference to Organ System (3)
- Pathophysiologic (2)
- Drugs (1)
- Poisoning (Specific Agent) (3)