- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Beta-galacosidase defect/WBC assay (Lab)
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Metabolic, Storage Disorders
- Gangliosidosis, generalized (GM1)
- Goldberg Syndrome
- beta D Galactosidase, Beta galactosidase, beta Galactosidases, beta-D-Galactosidase, beta-d-Galactosidase preparation, beta-D-Galactoside galactohydrolase, Beta-galactosidase, beta-Galactosidase (substance), beta-Galactosidases, Blood Cell White, Blood Cells White, Blood leukocyte, defect, Lab, lac Z Protein, Lactases, Leucocyte, Leucocytes, Leukocyte, Leukocyte (cell), Leukocytes, Leukocytic, Marrow leukocyte, Protein lac Z, Reticuloendothelial System Leukocytes, Tilactase, WBC, WBC (white blood cell), WBC White blood cell, White blood cell, White blood cells, white blood corpuscle, White Cell
- Be the first to add a definition for Beta-galacosidase defect/WBC assay (Lab)
- External Links Related to Beta-galacosidase defect/WBC assay (Lab)
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)