- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Benign mucosal tear/esophagus - Causes, Coccidioidomycosis, disseminated - Causes
List of current finding(s):
Available only to registered users.
- 9 possible diagnoses found
- Trauma Causes
- Benign mucosal tear/esophagus
- Surgical, Procedure Complication
- Gastroscopy complication/effect
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Coccidioidomycosis, disseminated
- Coccidioidomycosis, pulmonary, chronic
- Anatomic, Foreign Body, Structural Disorders
- Esophagus, foreign body
- Functional, Physiologic Variant Disorders
- Heirarchical Major Groups
- Gastric disorders
- Cushings secondary/drug-induced syndr.