- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Benign mucosal tear/esophagus - Causes, Coccidioidomycosis, disseminated - Causes
List of current finding(s):
Available only to registered users.
- 9 possible diagnoses found
- Trauma Causes
- Benign mucosal tear/esophagus
- Surgical, Procedure Complication
- Gastroscopy complication/effect
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Coccidioidomycosis, disseminated
- Coccidioidomycosis, pulmonary, chronic
- Anatomic, Foreign Body, Structural Disorders
- Esophagus, foreign body
- Functional, Physiologic Variant Disorders
- Heirarchical Major Groups
- Gastric disorders
- Cushings secondary/drug-induced syndr.