- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Behavior inserting objects nose/ears
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Congenital, Developmental Disorders
- Smith Magenis syndrome
- Behavior pattern, Behaviour pattern, habit, Habit (finding), Habits, Habits (observable entity), Inserting objects in toe/ears
- Be the first to add a definition for Behavior inserting objects nose/ears
- External Links Related to Behavior inserting objects nose/ears
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)