- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For BE/Rigid straightened colon (Xray)
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Crohn's colitis/large bowel
- Ulcerative colitis
- BA Barium enema, Barium enema, Barium enema (procedure), Barium Enema Injection, BE Barium enema, Lower Gastrointestinal Series, Lower gastrointestinal tract contrast procedure, Lower gastrointestinal tract contrast procedure (procedure), lower GI series, Lower GI series (procedure), Lower GITcontrast procedure, Radiologic examination colon positive contrast with barium sulfate, Radiologic examination of colon with barium, Rigid straightened colon, Xray
- External Links Related to BE/Rigid straightened colon (Xray)
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)