- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For BE/Rectal deep collar button ulcers
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Crohn's disease (Regional enteritis)
- Crohn's colitis/large bowel
- Air contrast barium enema, Air contrast barium enema (procedure), DCBE Dble contrast ba enema, DCBE Double contrast barium enema, Diagnostic radiography air contrast colon, Double contrast barium enema, Double contrast barium enema (procedure), Radiologic examination of colon barium enema with air contrast, Radiologic examination of colon by air contrast, Radiologic examination of colon by air contrast (procedure), Rectal deep collar button ulcers, Xray
- External Links Related to BE/Rectal deep collar button ulcers
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)