- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For BE/Nodular lymphoid follicular filling defects
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Crohn's disease (Regional enteritis)
- Crohn's colitis/large bowel
- BA Barium enema, Barium enema, Barium enema (procedure), Barium Enema Injection, BE Barium enema, Lower Gastrointestinal Series, Lower gastrointestinal tract contrast procedure, Lower gastrointestinal tract contrast procedure (procedure), lower GI series, Lower GI series (procedure), Lower GITcontrast procedure, Nodular lymphoid follicular filling defects, Radiologic examination colon positive contrast with barium sulfate, Radiologic examination of colon with barium, Xray
- External Links Related to BE/Nodular lymphoid follicular filling defects
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)