- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For BE/Aphthous ulcers/Bull's eye sign
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Crohn's colitis/large bowel
- Aphthous Ulcers/Bull's Eye Sign, Barium enema abnormal, Barium enema abnormal (finding), Xray
- External Links Related to BE/Aphthous ulcers/Bull's eye sign
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)